Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Fortune Or A Future?

In my last entry, I discussed the crossroad where I now stand in my job, overall career, and life.  I know which way I'm leaning, but I still haven't completely made up my mind.  This is probably one of the toughest decisions I've ever had to make.

A few weeks ago, I started meditating.  It was suggested during my reading with the medium a few months ago that I begin meditating, and I finally decided to give it a try.  One of the things I've learned about meditation is that you can begin to speak about your dreams, putting your wants and desires out there for the universe to hear and see.  So, in the last couple weeks, I've been asking for some guidance, a sign that this LLS gig is really something I need to pursue.

Tonight, I think I got a sign.  It depends on whether you believe in coincidences or not.  I decided to stop and pick up my favorite Chinese dish for dinner tonight.  It's been another rotten day, and I needed some comfort food.  So, at the end of the very delicious meal, I cracked open my fortune cookie, and this is what was written:

"Your ideas are clever, and you will be rewarded."

That's gotta be a sign right?  That's gotta be something or someone trying to give me the guidance I have been meditating about for two weeks now....right?  But then it brings up all sorts of other questions... if it's a sign, does it mean I should go after this LLS gig, or by "you will be rewarded" does it mean I should wait until something much more substantial comes along?  I think I might be even more confused and unsure of what to do than I was before I opened that cookie.

Until next time --
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment