Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back To The Grind

Today's my first day back to work...I'm at work, but I don't think I'm really AT work. I'm here physically, but my mind is elsewhere. Everytime I start to actually do some work, my mind begins to wander and I catch myself drifting off into a daydream.



It feels good to be here, though...in the office. Yesterday was rough. I felt extremely lonely yesterday...and wanted to be around Jason more-so than I had since he died. That's why I went to his spot at the airport...to be closer to him. It made me feel better being there.



I also did some work for the 2009 Dallas Light The Night Walk benefitting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Jason and I participated in this walk last year, and so it's my promise to him that I will continue to do the walk in his memory. I've become the team captain for Team Jason (click here), and I also created some Team Jason t-shirts. I ordered one shirt yesterday, just to make sure it looks good before I post the link to everyone to buy. But here's what they look like:





I'll let you know how they turn out when I get it. But, I hope you'll all either consider walking with us, or donate to the cause and help us reach our goal. We've got to raise $3,000...and I think we can double that.

Anyway - I should get back to work..and actually DO some work.

Until next time...
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment