Monday, December 7, 2009

An Incredible Experience

A few blogs ago, I talked about going to see a psychic/medium to help me connect with Jason.  I did that tonight, and I have to tell you that it was an INCREDIBLE experience.  I wasn't sure I believed beforehand, but I certainly do now.  I recorded the conversation, and just spent the last couple hours transcribing it so that I could post it and explain the things she was discussing.  This is not the entire conversation - as it's really long, but it's the highlights.  K stands for Kathleen - her name.  S stand for me...Stuart.


K: Tell me the me the relationship of this person that you're wanting to connect with to you... is it a blood relative?
S: No, he was my partner.
K: Ok.  This was a recent passing.  I get real recent.
S: Uh huh.
K: Right, ok.  He's really powerful.  My next question was do you have anything of his that I can hold, but I don't think I'm going to need it to be honest with you.  You carry something with you, though, on your person.  Do you have like a messenger bag or some just your wallet?
S: Yeah
K: Ok, is there something in your wallet?
S: Yes, there is something there.
K: Ok, because he's really thrilled about this...Let me tell you what he's telling me, because then you'll understand it.  Alright, I've got to slow down...he's really talking fast.  J, first of all, too...he's showing me a big J.  Is that his first initial or something?
S: Yeah.
K: He's doing that because he said he really needs to know it's really me.
S: Yeah, I do.
K: He says the thing that you're carrying in your wallet, it's about him...he's either had it a long time...he keeps showing me elongated...
S: It's a very old picture
K: Oh ok good...
S: He was 3 I think in that picture

**When I was in Boston in August, Jason's mom gave me a small photo of Jason peeing in the backyard.  It's something silly, but it meant a lot to me.  I've kept it in my wallet since then.**

K: And first of all, I'm really really sorry.  I can feel the grief from him too.
S: Thank you.
K: Just know that's going both ways.  Three years...did something significant happen between the two of you?
S: No, we didn't know each other three years ago.
K: Did you guys know a mutual friend three years ago?
S: No.
K: and you weren't together for three years?
S: No.
K: I'm trying to get him to tell us more about three years ago.  Ok.  He says three years ago...there was something that was significant for you and your life, and significant in his life that you probably talked about later once you got together...but....he says if that event hadn't happened for you and this one hadn't happened for him...the two of you probably wouldn't have connected.  And I think it's a move, but I don't know which one.
S: That's for me

**I moved back to Dallas three years ago.**

K: He says see how the universe slammed us...because he's going like this...slammed us together.  But it's like when you meet...it's like, oh my gosh...where have you been all my life.  It's like immediate.  He says again, it's that soul connection.  It's giving me goosebumps.  You guys have done this before...in previous lifes...   Do you collect frogs?
S: No
K: He's talking about someone collecting frogs, and he wants them to know that he's going to continue to add to their collection or put frogs in their path.  So it might be for somebody...a family member perhaps.
S: Ok
K: Just pass on the message.

**I learned later that one of Jason's dear friends (Rob) collects Frogs.  I gave him the message.**

K: You don't live here...you're not from here?
S: No, I am...from Plano, but he's not.
K: Ok. Let me say what he said then...because I don't understand.  He said that you're going to go home for the holidays.
S: I'm going to his home.
K: Oh...and it's not here?
S: No.
K: That's so cool that he knows that.  You guys have so much emotion...I'm trying to fight back tears.  I want you to know the emotion that he's trying to put out there.  He understands that you're...you love him so much, but he understands that it's ok to get very angry about the fact that he's gone.  He understands that you're going to have bouts of anger... he wants to let you know he's very much around you.

**I'll be going to Boston to spend the holidays with his family.**

K: He shows me wings... I was trying to determine if they were eagle wings, harley wings...I think you'll know what that means.
S: I do.
K: I get that he will show you these wings too...in wild ways.  He says I can use them to teach.
S: I know exactly what he's talking about.

**Jason LOVED to fly.  He loved it so much...that I'll go to the airport to feel close to him.  He always said that if he didn't work in the hotel industry, he wanted to fly.**

K: He loves you very much.  February... is his birthday in Feb...or your birthday.
S: No.
K: It seems like he's trying to say February is a significant month.
S: It is.
K: Ok, as long as you know what he means.
S: Yeah

**February has two significant things.  First...February 2008...it's when we broke up for a while.  Then, in February 2009...it's when we got back together...and really felt that deeper level connection.**

K: He loves the fact that you're going to start journaling?
S: I already have.
K: great.  He's thrilled...that you're doing it.  He's over there doing jumping jacks.

**This blog...hello!!!**

K: OH my...are you considering doing some sort of foundation in his honor...?  He's so thrilled about this... Oh my G-d.  Ok, now I need a tissue...  Is that the event?
S: No. Oh my G-d...
K: He just made all these emotions come forward.  He says you're going to create awareness and touch so many people's lives...but you're going to draw a whole new group of people into your life because of this...and he knows that's not why you're doing it...he says that the experiences that you're going to have are unbelievable. (cries)  Travel, too...this is going to lead to travel for you.  And I get hooking up with celebrities...
S: I do that already.
K: Oh, ok... well you're going to get them on the bandwagon...
S: we've already done that
K: he's so thrilled, he's like wow, one person can make such a difference in the universe.  That's really something.

**Ok, this is something that I've only told a few select people.  I've been thinking about creating a foundation in his name to raise awareness of HIV/AIDS related cancers.  I've even gone as far as having a logo created.  When she said this...I broke down....I know that is something she never would've known.  Leigh Ann (who was there with me for this) didn't even know about it.  Kathleen even cried after this breakthrough.**

K: Are you getting ready to buy a house?
S: No.
K: He shows me a title...and I get really good feelings about this.
S: Good, because it needs to happen.
K: Oh ok.  I really think he's trying to say that he's going to help it happen.

**I've posted about this...we're selling his house.**

K: I'm going to be a little theatrical because he is.  He's saying that you have stood...since he passed...maybe it's something you had done...but you've got your arms raised and you're spinning around like this...
S: That means something entirely different, but I know exactly what he's talking about.
K: He is so funny... I love this guy.
S: That's really funny.

**This is really funny.  I wish I had video to show this.  Jason grew up with a boy that used to play like he was Wonder Woman.  He loved to tell the story about how this kid would just spin and spin...and he loved to re-enact it.  We talked about it and laughed about it all the time.  Kathleen got up and literally started spinning with her arms out, just like Jason did...and it was HILARIOUS!**

K: Was he at Baylor?
S: Yeah
K: He said they treated him very well.
S: They did.
K: What I heard, he's telling me say exactly what I said:  They treated me very well at Baylor...and he said it just like that.
S: Yeah.

So, that's the highlights. There was some other stuff that didn't make sense yet, but I have a feeling it's all going to work itself out.  I feel so incredible tonight having gone through this.  It really was amazing.  There are just not enough words to express what I'm feeling right now.  I knew I felt Jason around me a lot, and this just proves to me that my feelings, my intuitions are correct.  He really is still around me, seeing everything that's going on.  That is incredible.

Until next time --
Stuart

1 comment:

  1. Stuart! That is wonderful and beautiful and sweet and 100 other emotions I cant even get out at this moment. You must be bubbling over...

    I'm so glad we 'met'. Now let's do it for realz!

    Sarah M

    ReplyDelete